Smart Helmets Market Size Worth $1.2 Billion By 2025 | CAGR 18.6%: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global smart helmet market size is expected to reach USD 1.20 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising popularity of the product in various applications such as riding, adventure sports, manufacturing, and construction is projected to drive the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Navigation segment is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of smart helmets by bike riders for in-country and cross-country navigation
- Full face segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR of 18.8% over the forecast period. Increased adoption of full face smart helmets by motorcycle and cycle commuters due to superior safety features is expected to drive the growth
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period owing to the increasing sales of two-wheelers and rapidly growing industrial and construction projects
- Consumer end use segment is expected to gain traction over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of smart helmets in developed regions such as North America and Europe. Due to increased road traffic, 2-wheelers are now being favored as the preferred mode of commute, which is expected to act as a major growth driver
- Key players operating in the smart helmets market include Nand Logic Corp.; Lifebeam Technologies Ltd.; Forcite Helmet System Pvt. Ltd.; Fusar Technologies Inc.; 360fly Inc.; Daqri LLC; Jarvish Inc.; Sena Technologies Inc.; Babaali; and Jager HelmX Smart Helmets
Read 120 page research report with TOC on "Smart Helmet Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Full Face, Half Face, Hard Hat), By Component (Communication, Navigation, Camera), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-helmet-marke ...
These protective headgears provide users with enhanced safety, security, and comfort. The growing adoption of smart wearable technology, stringent workplace safety and road safety regulations laid down by governments, and increasing awareness for personal health and safety are expected to drive the demand for smart helmets over the forecast period.