LINE Corporation Collaborates with Mellanox and Cumulus Networks to Power Advanced Messaging Platform - Seite 2
The joint Mellanox and Cumulus Networks solution enables LINE to extend DevOps capabilities and improve operational efficiencies in several ways:
- Extensive reduction in time and resources to establish a new network
- Automation of network operations, which was challenging with its previous network
- Adoption of Routing on the Host with L3-CLOS architecture accommodates scalability, supports growing East-West traffic, and provides better availability
- The use of open routing engines such as FRRouting (FRR) for switches and servers simplifies the design and operation of routing on the host
- Learn more about Mellanox Ethernet Switches and Cumulus Networks
- Follow Mellanox on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Join the Mellanox Community
- Follow Cumulus Networks on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Slack
About Mellanox Technologies
Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ: MLNX) is a leading supplier of end-to-end Ethernet and InfiniBand smart interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at: www.mellanox.com.
About Cumulus Networks
Cumulus Networks is leading the transformation of bringing web-scale networking to enterprise cloud. Its network switch, Cumulus Linux, is the only solution that allows you to affordably build and efficiently operate your network like the world’s largest data center operators, unlocking vertical network stacks. By allowing operators to use standard hardware components, Cumulus Linux offers unprecedented operational speed and agility, at the industry’s most competitive cost. Cumulus Networks has received venture funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Telstra Ventures, Peter Wagner and four of the original VMware founders.
About LINE Corporation
Based in Japan, LINE Corporation (NYSE:LN/TSE:3938) is dedicated to the mission of “Closing the Distance”, bringing together information, services and people. The LINE messaging app launched in June 2011 and since then has grown into a diverse, global ecosystem that includes camera apps, AI technology, and more.
Note: Mellanox is a trademark of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
CUMULUS, the Cumulus Logo, CUMULUS NETWORKS, and the Rocket Turtle Logo (the “Marks”) are trademarks and service marks of Cumulus Networks, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Cumulus Networks.
The registered trademark Linux is used pursuant to a sublicense from LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a worldwide basis.