Stakeholders in Lead-acid Battery Scrap Market See Sustainable Future for Automotive, Global Valuation to Touch Mark of US$ 19 Bn by 2027 TMR - Seite 2
Lead-acid Battery Scrap Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Abundant use of lead-acid batteries in a wide range of applications is a key driver for the prospects of lead-acid battery scrap market. Scraps are used in multiple end-use application such as in making solar devices
- The market has witnessed a large momentum due to the growing trend of adoption of electric vehicles across the world. Lead-acid batteries are preferred over lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles (EVs). The demand for renewable energy storage in EVs is a key factor in this.
- Lead-acid battery scrap dealers have extensively focused on automotive industry.
- Advances made in infrastructure for handling and recycling of lead-acid batteries have substantially expanded the avenue in the market.
- Governments are keen on boosting the e-recycling rate. This has also boosted the market.
- The growing demand for flooded lead acid deep cycle batteries for renewable energy storage is a key trend helping pave way to new chemistries in the lead-acid battery scrap.
- The strides made in the lead industry are spurring substantial opportunities for players in the lead-acid battery scrap market. Proliferating demand for secondary lead among lead metal producers is boosting the market. They account for 55% share of the total lead production.
- Advances made in minerals and metallurgy is another key driver for growth in the lead-acid battery scrap market.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Lead-acid Battery Scrap Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Lead-acid Battery Scrap Market: Regional Landscape
Asia Pacific is a promising regional market and it held the major market share in 2018. Battery recyclers are keen on comply with the latest norms. China is a major country market in the region. Another prominent trend propelling opportunities in the regional market is the adoption of lead acid battery for large-scale storage, notably in tier 1 and tier 2 cities and increasingly in rural areas.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The global lead-acid battery scrap market can be segmented on the basis of:
- Sulfuric Acid
- Motor Vehicles
- Telecom Stations
- Electric Power
- Oil & Gas
- Stand-alone Systems
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm