Halo Labs Announces Partnership with Zkittlez Providing Award Winning Genetics in Oregon
Halo Labs Inc. ("Halo" or the "Company") (NEO: HALO, OTCQX: AGEEF, Germany: A9KN) is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into an exclusive strategic partnership with Terphogz, LLC (“Zkittlez”) to develop and commercialize new and unique cannabis genetics in Oregon.
Background & Partnership Highlights
- Terphogz, LLC is a renowned cannabis breeding group responsible for the famous Zkittlez variety of cannabis strains.
- Zkittlez products typically command a 20% or greater pricing premium to similar products in the market. Zkittlez brand value and recognition for creating top tier genetics places the brand’s products on shelves alongside industry leaders such as Cookies and Connected.
- Zkittlez has over 200,000 followers on social media.
- Zkittlez and its genetic crosses are some of the most sought after and desired strains in the cannabis industry, and have won many awards including 1st place at competitions such as The Emerald Cup.
- The 5-year exclusive partnership for the state of Oregon will further strengthen Halo’s genetic database and product offerings. This partnership with a leading industry brand aligns with Halo’s previously announced partnership with OG DNA Genetics in East Evans Creek, Oregon.
- Halo has planted 20 strains provided by Zkittlez at the Company’s East Evans Creek farm which are expected to be harvested and available for sale in November 2020. The Company intends to distribute Zkittlez branded flower, pre-rolls and concentrates from the material grown at the Company’s East Evans Creek farm.
Terphogz, LLC owns a genetic library that is well-known for creating the famous Zkittlez cannabis variety. Zkittlez has a unique and distinct terpene profile unlike other genetics in the market, making it distinguishable from other strains. Halo has secured a 5-year exclusive partnership with Zkittlez in Oregon to cultivate the group’s strains and provide this beloved brand to the Oregon marketplace and consumers for the first time.
Halo will license and have exclusive rights to a large repertoire of genetic strains, most notably Zkittlez, Zmoothi and Z3 Kush. Focusing on the whole plant, Zkittlez has proven that THC alone can’t compete with robust and unique terpene profiles. Highly awarded and recognized, the strains will allow Halo develop more brand and retail focused products aligning with the Company’s long term growth strategy. With over 200,000 followers on social media and a history of excellence in cannabis genetics, Zkittlez provides extensive value to Halo’s already strong portfolio of cannabis consumer-centric partnerships.