Nutanix Announces New Simplified Partner Program for the Multicloud Era - Seite 2
The Elevate program for channel differs from traditional partner programs by providing a unique emphasis on partner capabilities and competencies to sell and support the Nutanix portfolio, rather than revenue targets. The new program represents a significant double-digit increase in investment by Nutanix into the channel and will provide the following benefits:
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
- Simplicity: One program architecture for all partners to deliver software sales and consultative services based on Nutanix technology. The refreshed Nutanix Partner Portal will provide greater access to information and insights across the partner ecosystem through custom-branded marketing materials, training tools, and personalized insights allowing for more effective data-driven decisions.
- Protection: The new Performance+ Deal Registration Program brings greater alignment between partner and Nutanix sellers to deliver increased discounts, more predictable deal margins, enhanced opportunity protection, and attractive incentives for driving net-new business in today’s highly competitive market.
- Transformation: Elevate focuses on delivering benefits to the partners who invest in expanding their Nutanix skill sets through certifications that demonstrate specific competencies and outlines a clear roadmap on how partners can develop their desired areas of expertise.
- Profit: Elevate brings a new level of profitability, including front end margins, new mechanisms to help deliver margin-rich services, richer rebate levels for bringing new business, and a new rebate that rewards Elevate Cloud Champion partners for selling across the entire Nutanix portfolio.
- Experience: Elevate will include a grandfather policy to ensure there are no interruptions to existing incentives from the previous Channel Charter program. Additionally, Nutanix has launched the new Americas Partner Support Center (PSC) – a team of dedicated channel sales, system engineers, and marketing resources – who will deliver an enhanced partner experience and will be available to usher the partner community through the transition along with ongoing presales support.
The program highlights will be detailed at Partner Xchange on September 10th, as part of Nutanix’s .NEXT Digital Experience conference, with additional program details to follow. Partners can register to attend here: https://www.nutanix.com/next