DGAP-News Homes for today and tomorrow: TAG Immobilien AG publishes Sustainability Report 2020
DGAP-News: TAG Immobilien AG / Key word(s): Sustainability
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
- Further targets set to balance economic, ecological, and social interests and create liveable residential neighbourhoods at affordable rents
- Social commitment essential, not only in times of Covid-19 pandemic: TAG Miteinander Stiftung (TAG 'Together' Foundation) established in 2020
- Completion of a comprehensive decarbonisation strategy to further reduce CO2 emissions in 2021
- New-construction activities in Poland open up new opportunities to plan buildings sustainably and to incorporate climate protection and resource conservation from the very beginning
- TAG among leading real estate companies based on ESG ratings received
Hamburg, 22 April 2021
TAG Immobilien AG (TAG) published its ninth Sustainability Report today. This report supplements and complements the financial reporting in the Annual Report published on March 17, 2021 with all material non-financial aspects of the 2020 financial year.
Referring to the Sustainability Report, Claudia Hoyer, COO of TAG, says: "We further specified and anchored our sustainability goals in 2020. This will help us to reinforce the integration of sustainability aspects in our business and raise awareness of them. Our sustainability management is a way for us to make a contribution to sustainable business, a society worth living in, and environmental protection. We see affordable housing as a major social responsibility. Satisfied tenants are key to our economic success and future viability."
Responsibility towards society - Social sustainability during the Covid-19 crisis
We are helping our tenants during the Covid-19 pandemic. Besides voluntarily waiving rent increases for several months, we also stepped up our debt advisory services in recent months. Social commitment is more important to us than ever. We are particularly committed to creating senior-friendly residential environments and neighbourhood communities, and we create recreational activities for all generations. As a residential company, we no longer see ourselves purely as a landlord; new social trends and changing needs mean that we are increasingly becoming a provider of life services in our neighbourhoods.