Final results of the Offer for Kiadis 97.39% of Kiadis Shares in total committed under the Offer
This is a joint press release by Sanofi Foreign Participations B.V. (the “Offeror”), Sanofi (“Sanofi”) and Kiadis Pharma N.V. (“Kiadis”), pursuant to the provisions of Article 17 paragraph 4 of the Netherlands Decree in Public Takeover Bids (Besluit openbare biedingen Wft, the “Decree”) in connection with the recommended public offer by the Offeror for all the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of Kiadis (the “Offer”). This announcement does not constitute an offer, or any solicitation of any offer, to buy or subscribe for any securities. Any offer will be made only by means of the offer memorandum dated 10 February 2021 (the “Offer Memorandum”), approved by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (Autoriteit Financiële Markten, the “AFM”) on 10 February 2021 and recognized by the Belgian Authority for the Financial Markets (Autoriteit voor Financiële Diensten en Markten) on 11 February 2021. This announcement is not for release, publication or distribution, in whole or in part, in or into, directly or indirectly, any jurisdiction in which such release, publication or distribution would be unlawful. Terms not defined in this press release will have the meaning as set forth in the Offer Memorandum.
Final results of the Offer for Kiadis: 97.39% of Kiadis Shares in total committed under the Offer
- During the Post-Closing Acceptance Period, approximately 2.35% of the Shares on a Fully Diluted basis were tendered under the Offer.
- Including Shares already held by Sanofi following Settlement, this represents a total of 97.39% of the Shares on a Fully Diluted basis.
- Settlement of Shares tendered during the Post-Closing Acceptance Period will take place on
3 May 2021.
- Sanofi will initiate statutory Buy-Out proceedings in an expeditious manner in order to obtain 100% of the Shares.
- The last trading date of the Shares on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Brussels ("Euronext") will be 24 May 2021 and listing and trading of the
Shares will terminate as of 25 May 2021.
Paris, France and Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 29 April 2021 – The Offeror, Sanofi (Euronext: SAN and NYSE: SNY) and Kiadis (Euronext Amsterdam and Brussels: KDS) today are pleased to announce that during the Post-Closing Acceptance Period, which expired at 17:40 (CET) today, 1,436,922 Shares were tendered under the Offer, representing approximately 2.35% of the aggregate issued and outstanding ordinary share capital of Kiadis on a Fully Diluted basis. Including the 58,051,156 Shares already held by Sanofi following Settlement, this is a total of 59,488,078 Shares, representing approximately 97.39% of the aggregate issued and ordinary outstanding share capital of Kiadis on a Fully Diluted basis.
Kiadis Pharma Aktie jetzt über den Testsieger (Finanztest 11/2020) handeln, ab 0 € auf Smartbroker.de