checkAd

     273  0 Kommentare ADLER Group Strikes Deal with Bondholders for Debt Refinancing

    Adler Group S.A. has struck a pivotal deal with key bondholders to amend and refinance its financial obligations. This agreement, involving significant changes to loan facilities and voting rights, marks a major step forward.

    • Adler Group S.A. reached an agreement with a bondholder group for amendments and refinancing of financial indebtedness - The bondholders hold around 60.5% of the notes outstanding and issued by AGPS BondCo - The Transaction includes increasing and extending a secured loan facility, refinancing existing notes, and issuing parts bénéficiaires - The existing notes will be refinanced by new money facilities provided by a special purpose vehicle set up by the bondholders - AGPS BondCo will be replaced as issuer of certain notes by a newly incorporated special purpose vehicle - The bondholders will receive voting securities representing 75% of Adler Group's voting rights, with the remaining 25% held by existing ordinary shares.

    The next important date, Quarterly report, at ADLER Group is on 28.05.2024.

    The price of ADLER Group at the time of the news was 0,1674EUR and was up +5,42 % compared with the previous day.


    ADLER Group

    +4,83 %
    -12,14 %
    +14,58 %
    -13,20 %
    -63,35 %
    -99,37 %
    -99,54 %
    -99,18 %
    -99,18 %
    ISIN:LU1250154413WKN:A14U78





    Diskutieren Sie über die enthaltenen Werte



    wO Newsflash
    0 Follower
    Autor folgen
    Mehr anzeigen
    Mit Artikeln von wO Newsflash wollen wir mit Hilfe von Künstlicher Intelligenz Ihnen schnellstmöglich relevante Inhalte zu aktuellen Ereignissen rund um Börse, Finanzmärkte aus aller Welt und Community bereitstellen.
    Mehr anzeigen

    Disclaimer für Finanznachrichten mit KI-Autor "wO newsflash" Die bereitgestellten Artikel wurden mit Hilfe einer künstlichen Intelligenz erstellt und dienen ausschließlich Informationszwecken. Die Richtigkeit der Informationen kann nicht garantiert werden. Vor finanziellen Entscheidungen unbedingt unabhängige Quellen konsultieren. Wir übernehmen keine Haftung für Verluste oder Schäden. Investieren birgt Risiken. Keine Empfehlungen zum Kauf oder Verkauf von Finanzprodukten. Urheberrechtlich geschützt, keine Reproduktion ohne Genehmigung. Technische Fehlfunktionen sind jederzeit möglich. Änderungen vorbehalten.
    Verfasst von wO Newsflash
    ADLER Group Strikes Deal with Bondholders for Debt Refinancing Adler Group S.A. has struck a pivotal deal with key bondholders to amend and refinance its financial obligations. This agreement, involving significant changes to loan facilities and voting rights, marks a major step forward.

    Schreibe Deinen Kommentar

    Disclaimer