checkAd

Silver Eagle Mines: A0LB9Z: Großes Potenzial bei 50 Mio. Kap. - 500 Beiträge pro Seite

eröffnet am 23.01.07 05:45:56 von
    neuester Beitrag 07.08.08 21:00:48 von
    ID: 1.106.684
    Aufrufe heute: 0
    Gesamt: 6.162
    Aktive User: 0

Durchsuchen

Begriffe und/oder Benutzer

Top-Postings

Ja Nein
      schrieb am 23.01.07 05:45:56
      Beitrag Nr. 1 ()
      http://www.silverstrategies.com/CompanyProfileNew.aspx?ticke…

http://www.silvereaglemines.com/

SILVER EAGLE MINES

Silver Eagle Mines Inc. (“Silver Eagle”) is a TSX listed, Canadian-based silver exploration and development company focused on acquiring, exploring, and developing high grade silver deposits among the rich silver mines of the Mexican mineral belt.

Silver Eagle’s primary asset is a 100% ownership position in the Mexican company San Pedro Resources, S.A. de C.V. (“SPR”), which controls the fully permitted Miguel Auza property in Zacatecas, Mexico. The property is a past producer, and has returned bonanza grade drill results (in excess of 1,000 g/t silver).

The property is close to infrastructure and a trained mining work force. Through our focused and cost-effective exploration program, Silver Eagle is committed to building shareholder value.
      schrieb am 23.01.07 05:52:39
      Beitrag Nr. 2 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.122.699 von Panem am 23.01.07 05:45:56Die neusten Ergebnisse:

- 1.900 Gramm Silber je Tonne über mehr als 3 Meter.

Genug, um Mexico Mike ein Ticket kaufen zu lassen und die Mine persönlich anzusehen.
      schrieb am 23.01.07 06:02:07
      Beitrag Nr. 3 ()
      Silver Eagle Commences Processing of Bulk Sample
      Thursday January 11, 11:26 am ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 11, 2007) - Silver Eagle Mines Inc. ("Silver Eagle") (TSX:SEG - News) is pleased to announce the commencement of the processing of a bulk sample through the mill at its 100% owned Miguel Auza Mine located in Zacatecas, Mexico. The processing of this material will facilitate the testing and optimization of the mill circuit and metal recoveries. The bulk sample processing will result in the Company's initial production of concentrates containing silver, lead, zinc and gold. Mineralized material for this test work will be derived both from existing stockpiles and from ongoing underground development and stoping on three veins. The veins encountered underground contain both oxide and sulphide material and the Company continues to work closely with its metallurgical consultant, Godfrey MacDonald and SGS Lakefield of Peterborough, Ontario to further optimize metal recoveries.

ADVERTISEMENT
      click here
      Separately, Silver Eagle reports the departure of Chief Operating Officer, Michael Neumann, who has resigned his COO position for personal reasons, but remains on the Board of Directors of Silver Eagle. Operations in Mexico will now be the responsibility of Rodolfo Balderrama, who has been hired as General Director of Operations. Mr. Balderrama brings significant experience in the Mexican mining industry, having worked most recently as Project Evaluation Manager for Grupo Mexico's Southern Copper Corporation subsidiary. Mr. Balderrama has worked in increasingly senior capacities for various subsidiaries of Grupo Mexico for the past 15 years and holds a Bachelors degree in Mining and Metallurgy from Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua.

In addition, Silver Eagle has hired Mr. Vladimiro Nettel as General Financial Controller, Mexico, for its 100% owned subsidiary San Pedro Resources S.A. de C.V. Mr. Nettel has spent the last 35 years working in senior financial capacities for the Mexican subsidiaries of various mining companies, including a number of Canadian companies.

Chief Executive Officer, Terry Byberg commented, "With the start up of our mill, Silver Eagle has achieved another significant milestone. We thank Mike Neumann for his contributions in moving the Miguel Auza Project to this point. We are very pleased to gain such a qualified operations executive in Rodolfo Balderrama to take over responsibility for our Mexican operations. The addition of both Rodolfo and Vladimiro greatly bolsters our management strength on the ground in Mexico and I am very pleased to welcome them to the Silver Eagle team. "
      schrieb am 23.01.07 20:30:06
      Beitrag Nr. 4 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.122.699 von Panem am 23.01.07 05:45:56Eine feine Präsentation, wie ich finde:

http://www.silvereaglemines.com/pdf/presentation/corppresweb…
      schrieb am 29.01.07 21:54:49
      Beitrag Nr. 5 ()

Trading Spotlight

Anzeige
      InnoCan Pharma
      0,1900EUR +2,98 %
      FDA Zulassung für das CBD-Wunder?!mehr zur Aktie »
      schrieb am 29.01.07 22:18:44
      Beitrag Nr. 6 ()
      bin schon seit 1,05 Can dabei.
      War einfach Glück.;)
      schrieb am 02.02.07 02:15:40
      Beitrag Nr. 7 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.137.375 von Panem am 23.01.07 20:30:06Mine visit report: Silver Eagle (T.SEG)

I flew down to Mexico last week to visit the Miguel Auza project in Zacatecas. This is another of those old mining projects that has been brought back to life with the injection of capitol from a Canadian listed junior. The intriguing aspect of Miguel Auza is that the town of 14,000 people grew up around the old workings, and the mine is literally under the town. There are numerous old shafts and infrastructure right in the back yard of residential dwellings. Yet the town is supportive of the mine, and most of the employees live within walking distance of the office.

The project was assembled by gaining control of many small properties, and then additional staking enlarged the area to go pretty much from horizon to horizon. There are several productive veins that are very rich in silver with associated base metals, but past development only extended to very shallow depths because the vein structures act as a natural acquifer, and any extension of the workings below the water table resulted in heavy flooding beyond the capacity of pumping technology.

I witnessed this groundwater issue for myself at the lower levels of the workings, where drill holes driven into the vein behaved like pipes, allowing a strong flow of water to jet out. Mine workings typcially encounter water inflow, but to see water gushing out in such high volumes definately underscored the challenge to keep the workings dry enough to allow for mining activity. The company has high powered pumps working non-stop to divert the water out of the workings, and it is used for agriculture at the surface. There are no environmental concerns or toxins in this water.

The vein structures are typically narrow, ranging from a few inches to several feet across, but of very high grade. Mineralization is localized in steeply dipping quartz veins, bearing sulphides rich in silver minerals like galena. Wider zones of breccia surrounded many of the veins, with higher grade ore extending across a wider interval. Along the fault planes, rock had been ground down to a fine clay and enriched with leached silver that has assayed in the kilograms per tonne range. You could feel how heavy the clay was from these enriched layers.

I walked every inch of the developed workings along a decline ramp that has been driven to reach several of the veins outlined so far. Economic grade material has been excavated as they developed the workings and a stockpile of perhaps 5,000 tonnes is on surface awaiting the completion of the mill. The workings are very efficiently advanced with just enough room to allow for scoop trams and trucks to navigate carefully with minimal clearance.

The mill has been rebuilt and refurbished from the ground up, and it is the jewel of the operation. I noticed that every piece of equipment was in superb condition, custom rigged for a modern operation. A dedicated high voltage line separate from the town electrical grid is in place and brand new electrical equipment serves the mill.

The plant has been designed to allow for an increase in production as the scope of the mine grows. Proven and reliable equipment is in place, with no difficulty to source parts, bearings, and general maintenance. The crushing circuit is capable of 300 tpd at current capacity. Grinding is limited by the bottleneck of a ball mill rated to only 100 tpd, and to expand beyond that level will require a larger ball mill to be installed.

A standard floatation cell recovery method is in place, with 2 banks of cells dedicated for the production of a lead concentrate, and 2 for a zinc concentrate. Management hopes to achieve about an 80% overall recovery efficiency from the operation, after the standard learning curve for a new mill during which time they will tune the operation and experiment with different settings to generate the optimum results.

A tailings pond was under construction during my visit with an engineer right on site to ensure safety and durability. Since the pond is located along a slight rise, any failure of the dam would flood nearby agricultural land with tailings so care and attention during the construction process is of utmost importance. The pond design call for a secondary settling pond to be dug that will allow discharge water to be recycled and pumped back up to the mill. The capacity of this pond is for 90,000 cubic meters, enough to last for about 1 million tonnes of tailings, and nearly 10 years of production.

There is a possibility that the recovery operations may eventually expand to allow for a heap leach circuit, where old tailings plus the tailings from modern operations could be treated and recover additional silver, bringing the overall recovery efficiency above 90%. To do so would require an environmental permit application to handle cyanide, and this is an option that will be on the table in the years ahead. If silver breaks out to levels above $20, then it would become extremely attractive to process the tailings at low cost with such a method and generate additional strong revenues.

As it stands now, the mine is pretty much ready to go and production could commence as early as next month. They plan to run some lower grade material through the mill to test it out, and train mill staff. The mill is designed to run efficiently with 2 twelve hour shifts, employing just 6 people during the day when the crushing circuit is in operation, and 4 people on the night shift.

Other facilities were under construction during my visit, including a modern assay lab, a mechanical shop, as well as administration and service buildings.

The entire project has the look of a brand new, modern operation, and this stands in sharp contrast to many of the other older projects that I have been to see. The mine has tremendous potential for additional resources to be discovered and put into production, and the mill is going to operate at the highest of efficiency with the potential for additional capacity expansion during the life of the project.

Management strengths lie with the production side of the business, so I do not anticipate they will be unable to resolve the challenges that typically occur with a mine startup. The town and the State are fully supporting the project, and the company works with the attitude that everyone needs to be a beneficiary of their success for the company to move forward.

The company still has about $5 million in the treasury, and positive cash flow generation should commence shortly to help underwrite the aggressive development and exploration schedule. I am confident that they will be able to advance the project, yet will maintain a growth curve that does not over extend the financial resources. I am also encouraged that the company has a very quiet confidence in their objectives, and they specifically urged me to be conservative in my report and to allow them to deliver results without excess hype and promotion. What a refreshing change.

cheers!

COACH247
      schrieb am 23.02.07 18:51:40
      Beitrag Nr. 8 ()
      Silver Egale hat heute die Mine offiziell eröffnet.
      schrieb am 23.02.07 19:19:42
      Beitrag Nr. 9 ()
      hier der Artikel dazu - jetzt kann´s losgehen mit dem Aktienkurs.

http://www.silvereaglemines.com/pdf/p_release/2007_02_23.pdf
      schrieb am 23.02.07 21:05:55
      Beitrag Nr. 10 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.931.978 von PetrusLb am 23.02.07 19:19:42Ja.

Es WIRD losgehen.
      schrieb am 09.03.07 02:07:05
      Beitrag Nr. 11 ()
      MARCH 8, 2007 - 12:19 ET

Silver Eagle's Underground Drilling Campaign Discovers New Silver Zones

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - March 8, 2007) - Silver Eagle Mines Inc. ("Silver Eagle") (TSX:SEG) is pleased to announce mining progress and results of a recent underground drilling campaign at its Miguel Auza Mine in Zacatecas, Mexico.

The drilling campaign was conducted to further define the Calvario and Ramal veins on two mining levels for mine planning purposes, and to obtain material for metallurgical testing. Complete results from the 27 hole, 1,182 metre drilling campaign, which are set out in the table below, include the following highlights:

- Discovery of a new sulphide vein stockwork zone, averaging 251 g/t Ag Eq.1 over 29.3 metres in core length (0.05 g/t Au, 143 g/t Ag, 0.96% Pb, and 0.85% Zn). This intercept, representing horizontal and vertical lengths of 20.35 and 21.10 metres, respectively, is located between the Ramal 1 and Ramal 2 veins in the vicinity of the Martinez #1 and #2 shafts. The stockwork zone remains open to extension vertically and laterally. A follow-up drilling campaign is underway to define its full extent. (Please refer to the attached table for summary assay results or view map of the area). http://www.silvereaglemines.com/prmaps/2007_03_08mp.pdf

- Discovery of a new vein, Ramal 5, south of the Calvario Vein. Five holes were completed on this vein with the best intercept being 7.20 metres grading 765 g/t Ag Eq.1 in drill hole A6n (0.26 g/t Au, 240 g/t Ag, 3.76% Pb, and 4.46% Zn). True width is unknown at present due to the uncertain dip angle. This same vein is interpreted to have been intersected by surface drill hole #2005-04 which cut the vein almost parallel to its strike direction, returning an intercept 55.10 metres in length grading 330 g/t Ag Eq.(1) (0.22 g/t Au, 140 g/t Ag, 1.62% Pb, and 1.43% Zn).

- Ten holes tested the Calvario Vein over a strike length of 75 metres between Martinez #1 and #2 shafts, and to the 120 metre mine level in depth. The width of the vein in this area is wider than expected, with the best holes, A12b and A13b, showing massive sulphides over a core length of up to 22.55 metres (7.0 metres estimated true width). Assays for these two holes are pending.

- Eight holes tested the Ramal 2 Vein at the 120 metre mine level, some 30 metres below the current 90 metre level stope which is currently being mined. The best intercept was 1,033 g/t Ag Eq.(1) (0.55 g/t Au, 971 g/t Ag, 0.40% Pb, and 0.21% Zn) over a true width of 2.30 metres in hole #C1a.

Drifting on the Ramal 1 and 2 veins on the 105 metre mine level has reached the Calvario Vein. Channel sampling across the width of both the Ramal 1 and 2 veins has been completed at three metre intervals over the full length of the drifts. Results of channel sampling conducted over the full 113 metre drift length average 653 g/t Ag Eq.(1) (0.42 g/t Au, 493 g/t Ag, 1.16% Pb, and 1.13% Zn), over an average width of 1.8 metres.

Initial channel sampling on the Calvario Vein over a 12.5 metre strike length on the 105 metre mine level averages 1,087 g/t Ag Eq.(1) (0.42 g/t Au, 668 g/t Ag, 3.47% Pb, and 3.23% Zn), over an average width of 1.05 metres.

Stoping is currently underway on the Ramal 2 Vein on the 90 metre and 111 metre mine levels, with material being stockpiled at the Company's on-site mill. Initial assays from channel samples from the 111 metre level stope returned 3,816 g/t Ag Eq.(1) (1.25 g/t Au, 3,262 g/t Ag, 12.80% Pb, and 0.54% Zn), over a true width of 0.90 metres.

To facilitate mine development, Silver Eagle has contracted with Geomico S.A. de C.V. to complete the next 1,400 metres of underground ramp development. The use of this contractor will allow the acceleration of ramp development to access the veins at lower levels, and provide access for further definition drilling of the Calvario and Ramal veins from underground.

In addition, Silver Eagle is pleased to report start-up of its on-site assay laboratory. The laboratory will significantly reduce assay turn-around times, allowing greatly improved grade control in the underground drifts and stopes. In addition, the laboratory will be used to process a limited number of drill core samples and provide more timely information to assist in drill planning. Ongoing QA/QC programs, with submission of umpire samples to outside laboratories, will ensure the accuracy of data received from the on-site laboratory.

VP Exploration, Dr. Chris Hodgson commented, "The newly-discovered stockwork zone is encouraging. The stockwork appears to represent a vertical feeder to the numerous Ramal-type veins in the area of Martinez #1 and Martinez #2 shafts. The Calvario Vein is also wider and of higher grade than expected in this same area. A follow-up drilling campaign is currently underway to better define the potential of this exciting new target."

(1). Silver equivalent values are calculated on the basis of the following metal prices: Au $550/oz, Ag $10/oz, Pb $0.50/lb and Zn $1.25/lb.

Dr. Hodgson is the Qualified Person (as defined in National Instrument 43-101) who, unless otherwise indicated, supervised the preparation of the scientific and technical information reflected in this press release. Preparation of the above reported assay samples was carried out by ALS Laboratories Ltd. at their facility in Chihuahua, Mexico, with assaying conducted by ALS at their laboratory in North Vancouver, British Columbia, by SGS Laboratories in Lakefield, Ontario and by ERSA Global Laboratories in Torreon, Mexico.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF SILVER EAGLE MINES INC.

Terrence H. Byberg, President and CEO
      schrieb am 28.03.07 18:58:02
      Beitrag Nr. 12 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.934.230 von Panem am 23.02.07 21:05:55es IST losgegangen, ein neues ATH ... die Aktie wird langsam bekannter ... :D

Danke Panem - für die überzeugende Darstellung von SEG hier in diesem Thread - ohne diese hätte ich SEG vermutlich nicht gekauft :look:
      schrieb am 29.03.07 10:09:08
      Beitrag Nr. 13 ()
      John Embry empfiehlt SEG :)

http://sprott.com/pdf/investorsdigest/investors_digest_mar_3…

"Turning to stocks, an interesting opportunity is unfolding in Mexico, a country which hosts numerous silver deposits. Silver Eagle Mines (SEG-TSX, $1.49, 416-361-1101, www.silvereaglemines.com) is exploring and redeveloping an historic silver property in Zacatas.

The company controls the fully permitted Miguel Auza property with mineral rights to over 100,000 acres. There are 17 known silver-bearing veins that have been previously mined in just a two-kilometre-square portion of the property. From one vein alone, the Calvario, the company anticipates ramping up production to over two million ounces in the next several years, but the real attraction of the stock is the potential of the nearby structures.

Management is headed by Terry Byberg, who has worked for many years in mining and regards this as perhaps the finest prospect he has come across. In my opinion, he is putting together an exceptional mining team, which is a real asset in the current environment where talent is hard to come by. With a market cap of less than $50 million, this appears to be an overlooked situation with the leverage that I look for in the silver market."

Der von ihm genannte Preis von CAD 1.49 ist mit dem gestrigen neuen ATH schon Geschichte, trotzdem nicht verkehrt, wenn SEG etwas bekannter wird.
      schrieb am 03.04.07 15:27:36
      Beitrag Nr. 14 ()
      ist zwar schon ein paar Tage her, aber es gab noch mal News ... hier in Auszügen ... komplett mit allen Tabellen auf der Homepage http://www.silvereaglemines.com/pdf/p_release/2007_03_30.pdf

March 30, 2007 DRILLING ON SILVER EAGLE'S CALVARIO VEIN CONFIRMS CONTINUITY AT DEPTH

In-fill drill holes 2007-116 and 117 in the area of the Compromiso Shaft returned grades and widths higher than expected based on previous results from adjacent drill holes. Assays of 1,315 g/t Ag Eq 1 over 2.2 metres estimated true width in drill hole 2006-117 (including 1,835 g/t Ag Eq 1 over 1.5 metres true width) represents one of the highest grade intercepts from the Calvario Vein to date.

East Zone

The best intercept, drill hole 2006-84, was previously reported in a press release dated October 22, 2006, which reported 9.75 metres (core length) grading 901 g/t Ag Eq 1. Further assays received from this hole have extended the intercept to 15.25 metres (core width), averaging 757 g/t Ag Eq 1.
      schrieb am 13.04.07 16:05:48
      Beitrag Nr. 15 ()
      nun ist SEG endgültig Produzent :) - positive News an einem Freitag dem 13.

Silver Eagle Announces First Sale of Concentrate
      4/13/2007
      TORONTO, ONTARIO, Apr 13, 2007

Silver Eagle Mines Inc. ("Silver Eagle") (TSX: SEG) is pleased to announce its first sale of silver-lead-zinc-gold concentrate from ongoing bulk-sampling activities at its wholly owned Miguel Auza Mine in Zacatecas, Mexico. On April 11, 2007 Silver Eagle entered into a sales agreement with Industrias Penoles, S.A. de C.V. ("Penoles") for the sale of an initial 120 tonnes of concentrate from Silver Eagle's bulk-sampling activities. Net proceeds from the sale are expected to be US$160,000. The concentrate was produced mainly from lower grade material used to bed down the mill and test the circuits, with a view to maximizing recoveries before introducing higher grade materials. Silver Eagle's bulk-sampling activities are producing a single, polymetallic concentrate, which is trucked 90 miles on paved highway to Penoles' facility in Torreon, Mexico. Mining activities are continuing, and construction is currently underway to expand the capacity of the mill to 300 tonnes per day. Currently, there are 6,000 tonnes of mineralized material stockpiled on surface, with an additional 60 tonnes of concentrate being prepared for shipment.

President and CEO Terry Byberg said "Receiving our first revenue from concentrate is another important milestone for Silver Eagle. I would like to congratulate the entire Silver Eagle team on achieving this goal. We continue to be enthusiastic about ongoing activities at our Miguel Auza Mine and surrounding properties."

Dr. Chris Hodgson is the Qualified Person (as defined in National Instrument 43-101) who, unless otherwise indicated, supervised the preparation of the scientific and technical information reflected in this press release.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF SILVER EAGLE MINES INC.

Terrence H. Byberg, President and CEO
      schrieb am 14.04.07 00:37:47
      Beitrag Nr. 16 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 28.796.392 von outofmind am 13.04.07 16:05:48wieviel nachgewiesene 43-101 Res. habe die eigentlich?
      In einer Präsentation habe ich 12,6 Mill. Unzen Silber gefunden. Kann das jemand bestätigen?:lick:
      schrieb am 15.04.07 22:53:02
      Beitrag Nr. 17 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 28.807.017 von timesystem1000 am 14.04.07 00:37:47Die 12.6 Mill. sind soweit ich das sehe nur vom Miguel Auza Project

http://www.silvereaglemines.com/exploration.php

und ist Stand März 2006(!) - scheint aber 43-101-weise der aktuelle Stand zu sein - wie sich das durch die etlichen sehr guten Bohrergebnisse von 2006/7 verändert hat, kann ich nicht weiter beurteilen.
      schrieb am 17.05.07 12:47:10
      Beitrag Nr. 18 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 28.829.598 von outofmind am 15.04.07 22:53:02Sehr interessante Firma! momentan massiv überverkauft - wer noch was im Bereich Silber für das Depot sucht, sollte sich SEG jetzt mal anschauen ;)
      schrieb am 28.06.07 10:08:57
      Beitrag Nr. 19 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.934.230 von Panem am 23.02.07 21:05:55Seit gestern mit EK 0,81 mit an Bord.

Grüß Euch! ;-)
      schrieb am 13.08.07 16:50:06
      Beitrag Nr. 20 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 30.362.454 von Gerf am 28.06.07 10:08:57unbedingt anschauen - die Firma ist ausgezeichnet positioniert und zurzeit sehr günstig zu haben.....

KAUFKURSE!
      schrieb am 15.08.07 10:09:55
      Beitrag Nr. 21 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 31.142.528 von opportunityaagv am 13.08.07 16:50:06Trading BUY! ;)
      schrieb am 17.09.07 20:56:57
      Beitrag Nr. 22 ()
      so, bin mal zugestiegen.:)

....schwer zu finden der Thread.:D

wenn man "silver eagle" bei WO eingibt, heißt es:

Wertpapierart:
      Leider keine Übereinstimmungen gefunden.

und unter Eingabe der ISIN lande ich bei der Stollwerk AG.:rolleyes:

wie kommts? haben die Programmierer kake gebaut, oder wie?

jedenfalls....günstig bewertet ist Silver Eagle + macht einen soliden Eindruck.

Unter anderem sehe ich einen EVPU von 1,4.
      In Situ Value 205 MIO Can$ ????

Ist das richtig?

Außerdem auch in Deutschland einigermaßen liquide gehandelt, ist ja
      leider nicht selbstverständlich.

Hier sollte einiges "drin" sein.

Gruß....
      schrieb am 26.09.07 10:42:27
      Beitrag Nr. 23 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 31.636.786 von sensolight am 17.09.07 20:56:57Hallo liebe Tradegemeinde,

jemand an einer Belebung des Threads interessiert?

Ich bin seit ca. 6 Monaten in Silver Eagle Mines investiert und verfolge die Geschehnisse, jedoch ausschließlich über deren Website, Sedar und ev. Stockhouse, also die Bullboards.

Also, zum Kick-Off mal die News vom 20.9.:

SILVER EAGLE MINES ENGAGES CHF INVESTOR RELATIONS
      Toronto, Ontario – Silver Eagle Mines Inc. (TSX: SEG) is pleased to announce that it has retained CHF Investor Relations of Toronto and Calgary, one of Canada’s leading IR firms for mineral resources, as investor relations advisors.
      Silver Eagle’s CEO, Mr. Terrence Byberg, said “The addition of CHF to our team enhances and expands communications to the investment community and will benefit all of our shareholders as we develop our high-grade silver mine in Mexico.”

Finde ich sehr positiv, da man eine PR-Agentur kaum grundlos engagiert!

Gruß Gerf
      schrieb am 26.09.07 12:49:07
      Beitrag Nr. 24 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 31.746.007 von Gerf am 26.09.07 10:42:27hab WO schon angemailt, wegen mangelnder Verlinkung dieses Threads,
      bisher keine Reaktion. U.a. positiv bei SEG: 25,1 Mio Cash bei 1,5 Dept und einer MK von 49,9 MIO.

Außerdem: IN SITU VALUE 205 MIO$

Ein kleiner, aber feiner Wert, der ziemlich unentdeckt schlummert
      und momentan zu ziemlichen Tiefstkursen zu haben ist.

Gruß...
      schrieb am 30.09.07 17:11:46
      Beitrag Nr. 25 ()
      Lesezeichen.
      schrieb am 02.10.07 14:44:58
      Beitrag Nr. 26 ()
      oh, der Thread lebt noch :) ich hatte das Schreiben im Thread vor einem halben Jahr aufgegeben - bin noch investiert, obwohl der Kursverlauf irgendwie nicht so erbaulich ist - bin aber auch weiterhin von der Aktie überzeugt ... na, mal sehen, was noch so kommt
      schrieb am 04.10.07 13:51:12
      Beitrag Nr. 27 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 31.817.387 von outofmind am 02.10.07 14:44:58Wir sollten hier vielleicht mal die Fakten zusammenfassen, da SEG noch sehr unbekannt ist (auch in CAN drüben - wie mir scheint).
      schrieb am 04.10.07 23:46:54
      Beitrag Nr. 28 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 31.841.534 von Gerf am 04.10.07 13:51:12Na dann man zu! :cool:

Zwei Postings weiter oben hast Du schon mal einige...:D
      schrieb am 17.10.07 10:46:37
      Beitrag Nr. 29 ()
      zieht deutlich an in CAN., auch beim Umsatz.

Der Spread ist ja immer hübsch anzusehen.

Jedenfalls wenn es nach oben geht. :D

gruß....
      schrieb am 17.10.07 15:48:09
      Beitrag Nr. 30 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.043.553 von sensolight am 17.10.07 10:46:37So, News stehen an - Tradin halt in Canada. Ich bin gespannt!
      schrieb am 17.10.07 16:10:16
      Beitrag Nr. 31 ()
      Sieht sehr gut aus!!:)

Silver Eagle Mines Announces Significant Resources Increase

Market Regulation Services - Trading Halt - Silver Eagle
      TORONTO, ONTARIO, Oct 17, 2007 (Marketwire via COMTEX) -- SVEGF | charts | news | PowerRating -- Silver Eagle Mines Inc. (TSX:SEG) is pleased to report an increase in indicated resources in excess of 500%, at its wholly owned Miguel Auza Property in Zacatecas, Mexico. Since announcing its initial resource estimate in April of 2006, an intensive diamond drill campaign has resulted in an increase in the indicated resource from 3.2M oz Ag Eq(2) to 21.1M oz Ag Eq(1) while the inferred resource has decreased slightly, from 9.4M oz Ag Eq(2) to 9.1M oz Ag Eq(1). Wayne Valliant P.Geo., of Scott Wilson Roscoe Postle Associates Inc has audited and approved our updated resource estimate and is preparing the technical report.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/710620…

mein Einstieg zu 0,590 war direkt mal eine Punktlandung.:kiss:
      schrieb am 17.10.07 16:17:39
      Beitrag Nr. 32 ()
      die genauen Werte könnt ihr z.B. über obigen Link sehen...

Hier "nur" soviel:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1). The October 2007 Resource estimate was prepared under the supervision of Silver Eagle's qualified person Dr. Christopher Hodgson, P, Eng., and audited by Wayne Valliant P.Geo., of Scott Wilson Roscoe Postle Associates Inc.

- CIM definitions were followed for mineral resources.

- Indicated mineral resources were estimated using a cutoff net smelter return of US$ 40, based on metal prices, plant recoveries, and smelter terms as per notes below.

- Inferred mineral resources were estimated using a cutoff net smelter return of US$ 30, based on metal prices, plant recoveries, and smelter terms as per notes below.

- A minimum mining width of 1.0 m was used.

- Equivalent Ag grades and contained ounces were estimated based on US$600/oz gold, US$11/oz silver, US$0.65/lb lead, and US$1.00/lb zinc.

- Equivalent Ag grades and contained ounces were estimated based on gold, silver, lead, and zinc plant recoveries as per the most recent metallurgical test work and smelter terms.

- Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.

- Rows and columns may not add exactly due to rounding.

(2). The resource information presented in the April 2006 resource estimate Technical Report and used herein was prepared under the supervision of an independent "Qualified Person" within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101 and is contained in a report entitled "Technical Report Miguel Auza Property" by Wayne Valliant, P. Geo, dated April 2006 which was prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101. The report is available for inspection at the Company's office during business hours. Silver equivalents were calculated using US$450/oz Au; US$7.00/oz Ag; US$0.40/lb Pb; US$0.60/lb Zn. The cut-off NSR value included a 70% overall mill + smelter recovery as determined by preliminary metallurgical test work.

Silver Eagle's President and CEO, Mr. Terrence Byberg, said "We are very pleased with the resource update and will form the basis of the pre-feasibility study currently in progress in respect of the Miguel Auza Mine. Our diamond drilling program will continue at the mine site with a goal of further enhancing the resource and life of mine plan. To this end, we currently have one contracted drill and two Company owned drills working on the Property from surface. We are also in the process of purchasing an additional diamond drill which can be used either on surface or underground".

Silver Eagle will be taking part in the Cambridge House Toronto Resource Investment Conference being held at the Metro Convention Centre on October 21/22, at Booth 317
      schrieb am 17.10.07 16:44:07
      Beitrag Nr. 33 ()
      Prima, jetzt findet man den Thread sogar!

Danke an WO, auch wenns 3 Wochen gedauert hat..;):p:kiss:
      schrieb am 17.10.07 16:55:14
      Beitrag Nr. 34 ()
      :eek::eek:

pari stehen sie schon bei 0,84! :)
      schrieb am 17.10.07 17:05:37
      Beitrag Nr. 35 ()
      in Can gehen jetzt richtig dicke Pakete übern Tisch.

Die Aktie dürfte endgültig angesprungen sein.
      schrieb am 17.10.07 20:46:48
      Beitrag Nr. 36 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.049.134 von sensolight am 17.10.07 16:17:39Die entscheidende Passage lautet natürlich....

"... increase in indicated resources in excess of 500% at its wholly owned Miguel Auza Property in Zacatecas..."

:D
      schrieb am 01.11.07 23:00:54
      Beitrag Nr. 37 ()
      Zum Ende in CAN wird ohne Umsatz noch eben mal
      10% runtergetaxt....;)

Umsatz-Tendenz in letzter Zeit aber deutlich steigend.

Ich glaube weiterhin, hier sollte man sich schleunigst positionieren.
      schrieb am 02.11.07 10:04:07
      Beitrag Nr. 38 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.243.623 von sensolight am 01.11.07 23:00:54Das sehe ich genauso:

- gestern hohe Umsätze zu 0,92 und 0,94 und dann ohne Umsatz auf 0,85 und dann nochmal auf 0,80 mit riesem Spread von 0,80 und 0,90.

M.M. nach ist das etwas im Busch. Das ist auch nicht verwunderlich. Wir haben genug Cash, 3 Rigs die ständig Bohren und haben soeben unsere Ressourcen von rd. 12 auf rd. 30 Mio. OZ erweitern können.

Wer einen Blick auf die Präsentation von Orko Silver (http://www.orkosilver.com/s/home.asp) vom 17. Oktober wirft und hier auf das Chart Nr. 33, der wird bei dem Unternehmensvergleich schnell feststellen, dass Silver Eagle schon vor der enormen Ressourcenerhöhung einer der günstigsten Silver-Mining-Stocks in Mexiko war. Jetzt, nach der Erweiterung der Ressourcen, sowieso.

Also, jeder sollte selbst recherchieren, dann wird man zu dem Ergebnis kommen, dass wir hier einen Long-Gewinner haben. Der Kurs, und das ist soweit auch klar, ist bisher stark enttäuschend. Letztlich zählt nur der Kurs, auch klar.
      Nur, ich denke, dass dieser Wert noch Aufmerksamkeit braucht und sich hier die Fakten, die einfach zeigen, dass SEG undervalued ist, langfristig einschlagen werden.

Ich bleibe weiterhin dabei.
      schrieb am 02.11.07 13:14:26
      Beitrag Nr. 39 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.250.002 von Gerf am 02.11.07 10:04:07Hi,

außerdem fiel mir auf, dass so gut wie alle Experten
      Silver Eagle zu den (heimlichen) Top-Favoriten zählen!

Kleine Verunsicherung momentan ist natürlich die
      Überschwemmungskatastrophe in Mexiko. Und die ist
      ja noch lange nicht ausgestanden.

Bin aber ziemlich sicher, dass wir noch dieses Jahr über 1€ jumpen. :)

Gruß....
      schrieb am 02.11.07 19:55:01
      Beitrag Nr. 40 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.254.007 von sensolight am 02.11.07 13:14:26Ja, welche Experten z.B.?
      schrieb am 03.11.07 00:57:13
      Beitrag Nr. 41 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.250.002 von Gerf am 02.11.07 10:04:07Du träumst doch, lern erst einmal rechnen..., schon mal MK durch die 30 Mill. Unzen geteilt? SE ist billig, das ich nicht lache.:laugh:
      schrieb am 03.11.07 02:06:50
      Beitrag Nr. 42 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.263.345 von timesystem1001 am 03.11.07 00:57:13Was bist du denn für ein aggressiver Zeitgenosse?

Naja, jedenfalls ist dem dennoch so - egal wie du das siehst.

Guck doch mal einfach auf die Präsentation von Orko Silver vom 17.10 und da auf das Chart 33 (hier wird ein Vergleich der in Mexiko ansässigen Silverexplorer/-produzenten durchgeführt):

http://www.orkosilver.com/s/home.asp

Silver Eagle Mines hat eine Market Capitalization per Ounce of Silver von rd. 1,60.

Das also findest du nicht günstig? (und bitte keine Vergleiche mit windigen Silberexploreren heranziehen, die irgendwo in Bolivien ein Gebiet haben, für welches sie letztlich nie eine Genehmigung bekommen werden - Mexiko zählt hier alleine als Vergleich; siehe Präsentation!).
      schrieb am 03.11.07 10:48:10
      Beitrag Nr. 43 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.263.422 von Gerf am 03.11.07 02:06:50Und Genco hat 0,9 ist ein Produzent kurz vpr Profitabilität...

Dagegen ist SE absolut vernachlässigbar...

Und es gibt weitere Werte , natürlich nicht in Bolivien ...

Also, beruhige Dich wieder...
      schrieb am 03.11.07 13:27:13
      Beitrag Nr. 44 ()
      Klar sind die günstig.

z.B. EVPU von 0,6.....;)

und eine eindeutige Underperformance zum EXPL.Index

siehe hier:

http://www.resourcestockguide.com/comparison_table_page.php?…

Und, timesystem 1001, abgesehen davon, dass mir Deine \"Argumente\" nicht einleuchten...:rolleyes:

....Du pöbelst hier den Gerf an, mit: \" Du träumst doch, lern erst einmal rechnen...\"

...und dann soll er sich wieder beruhigen...:laugh:

Dann investiere doch bitte in Deine Super-Alternativen....und gut is. :p
      schrieb am 03.11.07 13:36:05
      Beitrag Nr. 45 ()
      @ Gerf

Zu Deiner Frage, welche Experten SEG favorisieren, nur ein Beispiel:

http://www.thesimpleinvestor.net/Commentary-2007/103007_Comm…

Gruß...
      schrieb am 03.11.07 18:13:29
      Beitrag Nr. 46 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.265.287 von sensolight am 03.11.07 13:27:13Du wirst lachen...:laugh:

Mach ich auch...:laugh:
      schrieb am 03.11.07 19:05:32
      Beitrag Nr. 47 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.266.995 von timesystem1001 am 03.11.07 18:13:29Ok, timesystem. Ein guter Einwand. Ohne jetzt jedoch große Recherche betreiben zu müssen, musst du aber auch sofort sehen, dass z.B. Genco 5,8 Mio. Schulden und nur 0,7 Mio. Cash hat.

SEG dagegen hat jedoch nur 1,6 Mio. Schulden und v.a. 26,8 Mio. Cash. Dazu haben die 3 Rigs in Betrieb - ich weiß nicht, wieviele Genco hat.

Jedenfalls sag ich nicht, dass Genco nicht auch ein Top Wert ist, aber der Vergleich hinkt m.M. nach schwer.

@sensolight: Danke für die Links. Ich frag mich auch, warum jemand hier den Wert schlecht macht, wenn er doch gar nicht investieren will? M.M. nach das übliche Spiel ... wer lange genug dabei ist, kennt das ja und bleibt ruhig, handelt nach den Fundamentals und bleibt am Ende vorne.

Schönes WE, Gerf
      schrieb am 07.11.07 14:06:22
      Beitrag Nr. 48 ()
      ....heute wird es in CAN sicher weiter nach oben gehen,
      der 1 Can$ dürfte demnächst nachhaltig überschritten werden,
      Wer schlau ist (und die Aktie überhaupt kennt...) hat den
      jüngsten Rücksetzer genutzt. In D. wird sie ja (noch) fast nicht
      gehandelt. Glaube, ein einziger Trader, dem man hier zu seinem
      Kauf gratulieren kann.:D

Gruß....
      schrieb am 07.11.07 15:00:53
      Beitrag Nr. 49 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.122.699 von Panem am 23.01.07 05:45:56..-.--.
      schrieb am 07.11.07 15:51:35
      Beitrag Nr. 50 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.325.468 von Panem am 07.11.07 15:00:53ja schon...im Prinzip gebe ich Dir da recht...aber hat sich
      bei Deiner Berechnung nicht doch ein klitzekleiner
      Fehler eingeschlichen? :rolleyes::laugh:
      schrieb am 07.11.07 16:04:34
      Beitrag Nr. 51 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.326.424 von sensolight am 07.11.07 15:51:35ab Can$ 1,20 verlassen wir endgültig das Tal der Tränen. Ich zähle bereits die Stunden...:yawn::laugh:

http://finance.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv…

Gruß...
      schrieb am 08.11.07 12:42:05
      Beitrag Nr. 52 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.122.699 von Panem am 23.01.07 05:45:56auch hier wird SilverEagle unter den interessantesten Explorern geführt:

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page33?oid=38…

Gruß...
      schrieb am 14.11.07 17:40:28
      Beitrag Nr. 53 ()
      Nov 14, 2007 09:19 ET
      Silver Eagle Mines Developing and Stockpiling +500 g/t Ag Eq(1) Vein Material

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 14, 2007) - Silver Eagle Mines Inc. (TSX:SEG) ("Silver Eagle" or the "Company") is pleased to report on the progress at its Miguel Auza Mine in Zacatecas, Mexico. As at October 31, 1,156 tonnes of bulk concentrate has been produced by treating material that has been recovered from the oxide vein material mined from the upper levels of the mine as part of our bulk sample/test mining program. This concentrate has been treated and sold pursuant to our sales agreement with the Penoles smelter in Torreon, resulting in net revenue in excess of US$900,000. Advancement of the ramp has now accessed the Calvario Vein System at depths to 140 vertical metres below surface, well below the water table. In this area of the mine, the veins are comprised entirely of silver, lead and zinc sulphides, with minor gold values. Development of the veins and ramps to depth is ongoing, with mined material, which is now entirely sulphide material being stockpiled on surface awaiting processing through the mill once it has been converted to a sulphide circuit. This change over, which will allow the production of both lead and zinc concentrates, is scheduled to be completed early in the New Year.

Development of the sulphide veins, as part of our ongoing test mining, has resulted in a surface stockpile of 11,500 tonnes of material averaging 0.40 g/t Au, 304 g/t Ag, 2.22% Pb and 2.77% Zn, for a silver equivalent grade of 527 g/t(1).

Mining crews are continuing to advance development on three underground levels on the main Calvario A vein: levels 117, 126, 136; the Calvario C vein on level 140 and have just accessed the Calvario B vein from the 117 m level. Where intersected near its western extremity, the Calvario B vein measured 0.3m wide and averaged 0.39 g/t Au, 255 g/t Ag, 4.98% Pb and 4.63% Zn. The vein continues for at least 300 m to the east. The nearest drill hole, 2007-116, located 60 metres further east in the Calvario B vein at the same 117 metre level , intersected the vein over a true width of 6.6 m. Both the Calvario B and C veins are parallel to the main Calvario A vein and separated from it by 25 and 50 metres, respectively.
      schrieb am 28.11.07 11:14:22
      Beitrag Nr. 54 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 27.122.699 von Panem am 23.01.07 05:45:56Interessanter Beitrag aus dem Stockhouse-Forum:

I bought a lot more today at C$0.815 avg price.

Here is why. I updated the share structure for "SEG.TO" on Miningpedia.

And it is US$67 million FD mcap, with US$67 million [Cash] + [Warrants Cash], thus the "net FD mcap" is $0! :eek: :eek: :eek:

For $0, you get 30 million oz (not NSR, or 21 million NSR) of AgEq, producing 150 TPD mill (with 50 TPD zinc regrinder sub-mill), and huge bonanza grade exploration potential (note Sterling Mining's 100 opt grade is not NSR, and is only 21 opt diluted to NSR due to 1 ft vein width, so we've got same grade on the North and East areas for SEG.TO due to 3ft vein widths).

And if they succeed in using that [Cash] + [Warrants Cash] to increase to 600 TPD production by late 2008 or early 2009, then that will be roughly $22 million in cash flow (NSR!) on a $67 million mcap. No more dilution risk!

We are looking at sure 3 bagger in less than 12 months. And the potential upside with silver going to $21+ and them proving up and producing from that double grade silver bonanza area, means we have potential upside into the 10 bagger range over the 6 to 18 months.

Is the market just totally dumb on this one? Or am I missing something?

Note I have sent this out to influential analysts hoping to spread the true value in this stock. I don't think the market knows how to analyze this company.
      schrieb am 28.11.07 12:27:37
      Beitrag Nr. 55 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.594.853 von Gerf am 28.11.07 11:14:22"I don't think the market knows how to analyze this company."

Der Markt rafft zur Zeit einiges nicht, gut so!
      schrieb am 03.12.07 19:36:26
      Beitrag Nr. 56 ()
      In CAN steigen die Umsätze. :rolleyes:
      Schon 430 000 gehandelt. Kommt da was?
      schrieb am 05.12.07 11:11:36
      Beitrag Nr. 57 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.650.584 von sensolight am 03.12.07 19:36:26Ja, es gab einige Empfehlungen in BB, dazu wird gemunkelt, dass eine PR-Agentur beauftragt wurde, um mal richtig Wind in die Bude zu wehen.
      schrieb am 05.12.07 13:27:24
      Beitrag Nr. 58 ()
      ...da wird nichts "gemunkelt", sondern im Sept. gab es eine offizielle Meldung zur neuen IR.

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=771975

Und welche (einige) BB-Empfehlungen meinst Du?
      schrieb am 09.12.07 15:52:21
      Beitrag Nr. 59 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.671.329 von sensolight am 05.12.07 13:27:24Empfehlungen standen im Stockhouse - kannst Dir ja bei Interesse selbst raussuchen (waren 2 an der Zahl).
      schrieb am 10.12.07 22:04:52
      Beitrag Nr. 60 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.708.182 von Gerf am 09.12.07 15:52:21Hallo Gerf, ist ja schön, dass Dir SEG gefallen, aber nochmals:

BB-Empfehlungen kommen ja wohl aus D. und sind mir nicht bekannt.
      Solche sind für Viele kontraproduktiv. Insofern solltest Du diese genauer benennen!
      Ich selbst habe einige Analysten angeführt, die SEG für aussichtsreich
      halten, das ist aber ein großer Unterschied. Ich muß auch nicht
      Deine Aussagen belegen, oder weiter recherchieren, finde ich. :look:

Also, entweder oder.....Links einfügen. :kiss:

Danke....senso
      schrieb am 29.12.07 00:46:31
      Beitrag Nr. 61 ()
      0,52€ :rolleyes:

Dumping-Preise....schlagt zu....ohne Scheiß!

Guter Rutsch garantiert. :D
      schrieb am 11.01.08 17:23:21
      Beitrag Nr. 62 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 32.892.944 von sensolight am 29.12.07 00:46:31neues Management!

Kompetent wie es aussieht, is ja auch klar, weitere Einschäzung kann ich nicht abgeben.:look:

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=809409
      schrieb am 11.01.08 17:24:33
      Beitrag Nr. 63 ()
      kauf noch ein "t" dazu.:D
      schrieb am 15.01.08 18:21:51
      Beitrag Nr. 64 ()
      Der Markt scheint das neue Management eher als Verstärkung zu honorieren.
      Speziell die Beziehungen in Mex. wurden wohl auch weiter verbessert.
      schrieb am 08.02.08 18:06:25
      Beitrag Nr. 65 ()
      auch wenn der Kurs, wie bei den meisten Silberwerten, ziemlich im Keller ist....

...hier mal wieder eine Meldung, die Mut macht:

Feb 07, 2008 13:50 ET
      Silver Eagle Intersects Another New Vein Underground

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 7, 2008) - Silver Eagle Mines Inc. ("Silver Eagle" or the "Company") (TSX:SEG) is pleased to report it has intersected a seventh vein, while developing the Calvario Zone at its Miguel Auza Mine located in north-western Zacatecas, Mexico.

The B2 vein was intersected while crosscutting on the 146 metre level. Developed for 15 metres, it averages 0.9 metres in width and 0.15 gpt Au, 97 gpt Ag, 2.3% Pb and 2.3% Zn in grade. The B2 vein, as well as the other six veins (see chart below and visit http://www.silvereaglemines.com/feb-7-2008-new-vein.php to view maps), remain open to depth and are being developed as part of the ongoing test mining and milling taking place at the Miguel Auza Mine.

Ramp development has accessed the Calvario Zone on four separate levels, the 117, 126, 136 and 146 metre levels and a total of 818 metres of vein development has been completed. Channel samples have been taken across the drift width every 2.0 metres and the average assay grades calculated for each level is reported in the table below. Some 15,000 tonnes of sulphide vein material, recovered from the development, has been stockpiled on surface. The mill, which to date has been processing oxide material removed from the upper levels of the mine (above the water table), is in the final stages of a changeover to enable the plant to process the sulphide vein material presently being worked at depth. The mill is expected to be operational before the end of the first quarter and will have the capacity to process sulphides at a rate of 150 tonnes per day. The Company, working together with Scott Wilson Roscoe Postle Associates Inc., is using the information garnered from the latest resource update, test mining and metallurgical studies, to complete a pre-feasibility study and to plan the future growth and expansion of the mine.

V.P. Exploration, Chris Hodgson commented "I am encouraged by the continuity and grades we are encountering as we develop the veins. The addition of the new B2 vein, though at an early stage, is a good indication of the potential for growth of the Calvario Zone as we continue to develop and explore".

The following table shows the in-situ channel sample assay results achieved over 818 metres of sulphide vein development to date. Metal content and silver equivalent grades were calculated using metal prices of US$600/oz Au; US$11.00/oz Ag; US$0.65/lb Pb; US$1.00/lb Zn, and on plant recoveries, smelter terms and a minimum grade cutoff value of US$40 net smelter return.
      schrieb am 08.02.08 18:13:32
      Beitrag Nr. 66 ()
      uppsss...den Table gibt´s natürlich auch...:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Length Avg true Au Ag Ag Eq Ag Eq
      Vein Level (m) width g/t g/t Pb % Zn % g/t oz/tonne
      Calvario A 117 281 1.4 0.45 318 2.09 2.29 515 16.6
      Calvario A 126 130 1.7 0.58 433 4.05 4.55 810 26.1
      Calvario A 136 52 1.6 0.43 363 3.72 3.70 684
      Calvario A 146 5 0.4 0.34 305 7.41 7.94 950 30.6
      Calvario B 117 56 0.5 0.16 133 2.65 2.49 349 11.2
      Calvario B 146 46 1.0 0.31 166 2.70 2.51 391 12.6
      Calvario B-2 146 15 0.9 0.15 97 2.34 2.34 295 9.5
      Calvario C 117 20 0.4 0.31 222 3.52 1.97 450 14.5
      Calvario C 145 58 0.8 0.32 292 5.35 5.60 755 24.3
      Ramal I 123 48 0.8 0.51 1,104 3.59 4.44 1,457 46.8
      Ramal II 123 24 1.9 0.82 1,113 4.96 3.56 1,486 47.8
      Ramal II 136 65 1.1 0.54 381 1.89 2.30 575 18.5
      Milagro 123 18 5.0 0.19 278 1.98 2.32 463 14.9
      ALL DRIFTS 818 1.3 0.45 393 2.93 3.17 663 21.3
      ON SULPHIDES

und noch der entsprechende Link....der besseren Grafik wegen.

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=818801
      schrieb am 14.02.08 20:10:26
      Beitrag Nr. 67 ()
      Silver Eagle Purchases Equipment to Enable Mill Expansion

By: Marketwire .
      Feb. 14, 2008 06:08 PM
      Digg This!

TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 02/14/08 -- Silver Eagle Mines Inc. ("Silver Eagle" or the "Company") (TSX: SEG) announced that it has purchased equipment to enable it to expand the mill at its Miguel Auza Mine located in north western Zacatecas, Mexico.

The Company has entered into agreements and made down payments in respect of all equipment that would be needed for an expansion of the mill, including a ball mill (800hp), cone crusher (4 1/4 ft), floatation cells, pumps and a disc filter. The aggregate cost of the purchased equipment totals approximately $940,000. Some of the equipment including the cone crusher is new and other equipment including the ball mill is used and will be refurbished. The cone crusher is expected to arrive in Mexico this month, and the ball mill is expected to be refurbished and shipped in March, 2008.

Silver Eagle President and Chief Executive Officer Terry Byberg commented "We are pleased to have been able to make these opportunistic acquisitions at a time when many companies are searching competitively to source equipment."

The Company is currently expecting to receive a pre-feasibility study and resource update, in respect of the Miguel Auza Mine, in April, 2008. Silver Eagle expects to make any expansion decisions on the basis of the pre-feasibility study results, and with this equipment acquisition, if the pre-feasibility study results support a mill expansion, the Company will be in a position to expand the present 150 tonnes per day milling facility to an operating capacity of 800 tonnes per day. Although the Company is optimistic about the pre-feasibility study, Silver Eagle has not yet received pre-feasibility study results and cannot guarantee any such results.

We hope to see you all at the PDAC 2008 Investors Exchange exhibit at our Booth number 3234 during March 2 to 5th, to be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building
      schrieb am 28.02.08 17:01:42
      Beitrag Nr. 68 ()
      35% in 2 Wochen zugelegt, hohe Umsätze in Can.
      Silver Eagle scheint mal wieder angesprungen zu sein. :D

wurde auch wirklich Zeit....:O
      schrieb am 03.03.08 18:57:25
      Beitrag Nr. 69 ()
      schrieb am 03.03.08 19:31:24
      Beitrag Nr. 70 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 33.537.536 von sensolight am 03.03.08 18:57:25da habe ich aber schon bessere Ergebnisse bei Anderen gelesen.:confused:
      Mein Fehler, war und bin von SilverEagle nicht überzeugt.:kiss:
      schrieb am 04.03.08 09:36:10
      Beitrag Nr. 71 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 33.537.887 von timesystem1001 am 03.03.08 19:31:24SEG produzieren aber bereits. Und wollen diese Produktion jetzt noch beträchtlich ausbauen.
      Das unterscheidet sie von vielen anderen.

Silver Eagle Mines Inc. melden den Kauf aller benötigten Ausrüstungsgegenstände, um die Verarbeitungskapazität in der Miguel Auza Mine auf 800 t Erz/Tag zu erhöhen. Bezogen auf die Gehalte des momentan geförderten Erzes würde dies einer jährlichen Produktion von etwa 4 Mio. Unzen Silberäquivalent entsprechen.

;)
      schrieb am 15.03.08 01:14:23
      Beitrag Nr. 72 ()
      ein (silber) Chart statt tausend Worte...dazu passend (hoff ich...):)

schrieb am 28.03.08 19:11:40
      Beitrag Nr. 73 ()
      Mar 28, 2008 10:05 ET
      Silver Eagle Intersects Mineralization in 17 New Drill Holes

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 28, 2008) - Silver Eagle Mines Inc. ("Silver Eagle" or the "Company") (TSX:SEG) is pleased to announce results from 20 additional diamond drill holes, all but one drilled on the Calvario vein system at its Miguel Auza Mine in northwestern Zacatecas, Mexico.

The main Calvario A vein, between the Martinez and Calvario shafts has been extended to a vertical depth of 460 metres below surface over a length now in excess of 600 metres. These latest drill results indicate that the Calvario A vein remains open to depth.

Three near-surface holes, DDH 173, 178 and 180, situated in the area between the Martinez #1 shaft and the Compromiso shaft and within easy access from the underground King Ramp, tested an 80 metre-high panel of Calvario A and B veins above the current mine development. The Company had previously interpreted this area to have been mined out and without further economic value. "The sulphide intersections in DDH 173 and 180 suggest that other areas above our current development workings, which were assumed to have been mined out, merit a serious look. We will re-assess these in due course," commented Terry Byberg, President and CEO. See longitudinal section at: http://www.silvereaglemines.com/pdf/p_release/2008-03-03-sil…

In addition to several new intercepts on Calvario B and C veins, intercepts are reported on two new veins: the Calvario D vein and the Veta Sur vein, located approximately 20 metres and 100 metres, respectively, south of the Calvario A vein. The Veta Sur vein has returned relatively high silver but low base metal values in several drill holes, reminiscent of the northern veins.

Currently, three drills are in operation at the Miguel Auza Mine. The plan is to try to extend the Calvario vein east and west of the presently drilled areas and to better define the near-surface resource between the Martinez and Calvario shafts. Once these holes are completed, the Company's focus will be directed to better defining the newly discovered Veta Sur vein.

Project Update

- The transition of the existing processing plant at the Miguel Auza Mine from an oxide to a sulphide circuit has been completed. Bedding down of the new circuit with low grade material has commenced, with current throughput of approximately 150 tonnes per day. Once the operating personnel become more familiar with the new process and the plant is operating efficiently, it will start milling higher grade sulphide material from the existing surface stockpiles and vein development underground.

- The Company is currently expecting to have a completed pre-feasibility study and new resource update, in respect of its Miguel Auza Mine, in April 2008.

Shown in the table below are all drill intercepts not reported in previous press releases or in the National Instrument 43-101 report dated January 18, 2008, which is available at: www.sedar.com/DisplayCompanyDocuments.do?lang=EN&issuerNo=00023502

Dr. Christopher Hodgson, P. Eng., is the Qualified Person (as defined in National Instrument 43-101) who, unless otherwise indicated, supervised the preparation of the scientific and technical information reflected in this press release. Preparation and assaying of the above-reported samples was performed by ALS laboratories at their facilities in Guadalajara, Mexico and North Vancouver, Canada, and at the Company's on-site laboratory. Under Silver Eagle's QA/QC program, duplicate samples, blanks and standards are run routinely both at its on-site laboratory and at ALS Laboratories in Vancouver, B.C., with acceptable results to date.
      schrieb am 03.04.08 17:20:25
      Beitrag Nr. 74 ()
      Allgemeines Warten auf die PFS....soll ja im April kommen.
      Wenn die positiv ausfällt, kann man flott loslegen und der
      Kurs dürfte alte Höchststände wieder erreichen...:rolleyes:
      schrieb am 02.06.08 19:07:56
      Beitrag Nr. 75 ()
      Was fürn Scheißjahr für Explorer und kleinere Produzenten wie SEG

Eigentlich alle Meldungen positiv.....
      trotzdem....MK zur Zeit 20% unter Buchwert, unglaublich.:rolleyes:

Warten auf Godot...aber ein Schiff wird kommen!
      schrieb am 20.06.08 18:38:01
      Beitrag Nr. 76 ()
      ohhhh jei jei jei,

für lumpige 57 Cent gehen sie drüben übern Tresen....bitter!
      Kein Boden in Sicht, wie es scheint. Entweder die allgemeine
      Angst vor einer ernüchternden PFS, angesichts der explodierenden
      Energiepreise, oder einige wissen schon definitiv negatives...
      oder der Knoten platzt bald mächtig in Richtung aufwärts.
      Bei den lumpigen 2000 €, die mein Invest hier noch wert ist,
      lass ich´s weiter jucken...was solls. :p

abgesehen davon, dass ich hier ja eh nur mit mir selber "spreche" :laugh::cry::yawn:
      schrieb am 23.06.08 10:16:18
      Beitrag Nr. 77 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 34.343.760 von sensolight am 20.06.08 18:38:01ich versteh's auch nicht ... bleibe auch drin bis KZ 0 oder KZ 1.50 ... und wenn's Jahre dauert ...
      schrieb am 23.06.08 19:17:39
      Beitrag Nr. 78 ()
      Antwort auf Beitrag Nr.: 34.351.507 von outofmind am 23.06.08 10:16:18Ohhhhh, da is ja doch noch wer...:kiss::D

Eigentümlich waren übrigens die relativ dicken Pakete, die am 10. und 11 Juni
      zu satten 1 Can$ übern Tisch gingen, (also fast 100% über heutigem Kurs):

http://finance.google.com/finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv…
      schrieb am 25.06.08 18:10:32
      Beitrag Nr. 79 ()
      schrieb am 27.06.08 20:08:50
      Beitrag Nr. 80 ()
      Nach erster Analyse der PFS bin ich mehr denn je überzeugt von SEG.
      Gehen still und zuverlässig ihren Weg und irgendwann wird das auch belohnt.

Basta.:p
      schrieb am 09.07.08 20:14:05
      Beitrag Nr. 81 ()
      Unter geringen Umsätze werden sie unbarmherzig runtergepeitscht.

Lächerliche MK. Nix da - verarschen kann ich mich selber. :p:laugh:

Bleiben bei mir weiter "im Schrank".:D
      schrieb am 23.07.08 10:29:52
      Beitrag Nr. 82 ()
      Hohe Grades, bisschen weit weg von der Mühle, aber ordentlich
      Futter für später mal: :look:

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Silver-Eagle-Mines-I…
      schrieb am 07.08.08 21:00:48
      Beitrag Nr. 83 ()
      Wenn eines (fernen) Tages die Explorer mal wieder anspringen,
      ist SEG aller erste Wahl. Cash Flow in Sicht. Mine vorhanden.
      Komplett lächerlich bewertet. Aber wie man am Chart sieht, sollte
      man wohl solange warten. Da ist kein Boden in Sicht. Ein Drama.

Beitrag zu dieser Diskussion schreiben

Zu dieser Diskussion können keine Beiträge mehr verfasst werden, da der letzte Beitrag vor mehr als zwei Jahren verfasst wurde und die Diskussion daraufhin archiviert wurde.
      Bitte wenden Sie sich an feedback@wallstreet-online.de und erfragen Sie die Reaktivierung der Diskussion oder starten Sie
      hier
      eine neue Diskussion.
      Silver Eagle Mines: A0LB9Z: Großes Potenzial bei 50 Mio. Kap.